Octobers winning picture "Kingfisher with fish" by Will Dickson
We are so lucky at The Ecology Centre to be surrounded by beautiful scenery and amazing biodiversity. We would like you to capture it through a lens and share with us your best photographs from around Kinghorn Loch.
Starting in October 2016, we will be running a monthly photography competition where we will select a photograph of the month to feature in our 2018 calendar, the sale of which will help us raise funds for The Ecology Centre.
Perhaps you will manage to snap the kingfisher or the glittering sunshine reflecting off the loch, whatever inspires you, we would like to share it with others. We are particularly interested in capturing the change in seasons that each month brings through your photography.
Please see below for details on how to enter our competition and our terms and conditions.
- By sending us your photographs you give permission for them to be used on our website, Facebook as well as marketing material and of course, if you are the winner of that month, it will be printed in our calendar.
- Email photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, a title and the date it was taken.
- Please only send three photographs per person.
- Photos for the previous month should be received by the 1st of the next month. (E.g., October photographs should be received by 1st November)
- Photographs must be your own work and can be taken on any device as long as they are of a high quality for printing.