Susan Galloway joined The Ecology Centre's "Your peace, our place" Talk Tent line-up in August and she provided the audience with a fascinating insight into shamanism. We are delighted that Susan is back at the Centre to run her own workshop on the Magic of Shamanism. Here's more from Susan about what it's all about...
Are you interested in finding out more about Shamanism? Would you like to meet your Power Animal and other supporting spirit allies? Are you ready to explore the spirit world and gain insight and wisdom for your own empowerment, whilst you develop your own connection to Spirit?
This workshop will cover the key introductory elements of Shamanism, including:-
· The cosmic geography of the spirit world
· Shamanic drumming to achieve an “altered state” and how to “journey” to the spirit world
· Meeting with your Power Animal and other allies to retrieve information and guidance
· Key protocols for working safely, including advanced protection techniques
· Illness from a shamanic perspective and an introduction to Shamanic healing
· Working with the heart centre and ethical use of personal power
· Working with the spirits of nature around the beautiful location of The Ecology Centre
· Personal experiences, insight and a host of hints and tips from an experienced practitioner
Please note: this workshop does not train you to be a practitioner.
Susan started working with Spirit from a young age, following in the footsteps of her Mother and Grandmother. She has trained as a Holistic Therapist, Reiki Master, Breathwork Facilitator and Shamanic Practitioner; and has undertaken advanced training in Shamanism, including work with indigenous shamans from South America and Nepal. She works with individual clients and groups of all ages and is passionate about helping people reconnect to their inner wisdom and power.
The workshop is £50 per person and includes tea/coffee and biscuits. Food for lunch can be bought at the café nearby or you can bring a packed lunch, if preferred.
Please bring a mat, blanket, cushion, journal; and drum if you have one
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please contact Susan direct at email@example.com