The Ecology Centre's ‘Your peace, our place’ health and wellbeing day in association with Holistic Scotland Magazine and Mind & Body Studio, Kirkcaldy is on Saturday 17th August, from 10am – 3pm and we’re really excited about it!
It’s going to be a day filled with talks - sponsored by Mind & Body Studio to inspire and inform, treatments, workshops, foodie areas dedicated to the latest plant-based food and drinks; free taster classes from some of Fife’s top fitness experts - specialising in yoga, PiYo and strength training and there will be plenty of stallholders too!
Holistic Scotland Magazine, which is Scotland’s free natural health and wellbeing magazine – will debut its new Herbal Tea Tent and Chill Out Zone where health enthusiasts can grab a free herbal tea or alt-gin virgin drink in the Botanicals Bar and enjoy a face yoga or sound healing session.
There will be a goodie bag for everyone containing the latest issue of Holistic Scotland Magazine and a selection of other natural health and beauty gifts.
Tickets are on sale now and they are only £15.00! Here’s a little taster of just some of the fantastic local businesses coming along to support the day! We’ve got lots more to share with you!!
- The Yoga Social
- Gill Mahady, Burntisland Fitness for all
- SLAS Training
- Karen Small from Island Moves offering Nia and Groove
- The Aloe Company
- Leaf Natural Food Wraps
- Cosmic Yoga
- Yogabellies, Fife
- Jo Jo Co.
- Holistic Scotland Magazine
- Mind & Body Studio
- The Strength Lab
- Gingerbread Designs
- The Roasting Project
- David Alan Paty, Astrologer
- Danielle Dryburgh - Natural healthcare, deTerra essential oils & treatments
- The Healing Tree
- Rhian aromatherapy
- Cosmic & Coral
- One One Four
- Tropic Skincare
- Susan Cameron, flowers & event planning
- Positive Change Yoga
- The Yoga Social
- Ali Taylor, Rainbow Warrior, yoga instructor
- Wendy Swan massage therapy
- Healthy Sole Reflexology
- Henna tattoos by Shab
- Liz Harris, Shamic practitioner, celtic reiki master & Ogham Tree Therapist
- Craig Gilbert - mindful walks around the Labyrinth at The Earthship
- Sarah Wedderburn-Ogilivy - women's circle
You can get your ticket **here** - all proceeds raised from the ticket sales will enable the Centre to continue with the important work we do through our volunteering and education programme.
We will be posting more information about this event on our website and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Come and join us for a day of health and wellbeing in a beautiful location on the banks of Kinghorn Loch!