An exciting and innovative learning experience.
Eco Explorers makes environmental education inspirational and FUN!
For Primary schools we can offer…
- Biodiversity – all ages
- Litter and Waste – P3 – P7
- Project climate and renewable energy – P5 – P7
- Citizenship and resources – P5 – P7
Watch our amazing Eco Explorers team in action!
Each package will be tailored to fit around your school day, with the morning session beginning at approximately 10am and the afternoon session finishing at 2:30pm. Half day visits are also available.
Package One – Two Educators £230 + Travel
Two educators working with a maximum of 9 classes.
Morning Session – Up to a maximum of 6 classes of 32 children, each educator will take one class at a time.
Afternoon Session – Option of a further two classes or a joint assembly on climate change and renewable energy for up to 3 classes.
Package Two – One Educator £160 + Travel
Working with a maximum of 4 classes.
Morning Session – Up to a maximum of 3 classes of 32 children
Afternoon Session – One class.
Eco-explorers and the Curriculum for Excellence
All our sessions are tailored to support the Curriculum for Excellence. For a full breakdown of topics available and the codes CLICK HERE
For nurseries we can offer...
- Rubbish with Ronald: explore litter, waste and the 3Rs with Ronald the fox. 45 minutes of songs, games and stories to help your tiny tots learn to be part of the responsible global gang!
- Nursery Nature Lovers: Find out how things work in the animal kingdom – from how bees communicate to what plants need to grow.
- Energy Explorers: Where do we get our energy from? An exploration of energy taking in topics including food and movement.
All sessions last approximately 45 minutes and multiple sessions can be booked for different classes.
Cost: £55 per session plus travel.
If you have a large nursery and want to book multiple sessions then discounts are available!
Booking Details & Travel Costs
To book a session you can contact our office where a member of staff will be happy to assist you. Please call 01592 891567 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel outwith these zones is available on request - See zones
Other off-site educational activities
Looking for something specific to tie in with your group’s needs and interests? We can tailor our sessions around your group’s needs to create a unique educational experience.
Previous off-site educational activities have included:
- A night walk for primary 2 children learning about night and day
- Tree planting and the creation of a nature trail in school grounds
- An environmental art adventure and procession through the woods
- A day of outdoor fun and fitness through environmental learning in the local park
- Rock pool guddling on a local beach (tide dependent)
- A fossil hunt discovering Fife's prehistoric past!
If you would like to discuss tailoring a session to meet your class topic, please contact us - telephone 01592 891567 or email: email@example.com.